Operations Compliance Training
Day One: Classroom Instruction 5hrs
- Regulatory Environment Overview: Federal, state, county and city levels
- Compliance Industry Statistics: Adherence's own proprietary compliance assessment data
- License Type and Business Review: Medical and recreational stores; cultivation centers; infused producers and more
- Compliance Sectional Reviews: Licensing; Licensed Premise; Enforcement & Discipline; Industry Testing; Labeling, Packaging & Product Safety; Marketing & Advertising; Required Business Records; Transportation & Storage; Inventory & Financial; Federal Agencies; Local Agencies & Permitting
- Compliance Inspections: Process, procedures "how-to" and best practices!
- Day One Recap: Questions and answers, recap and review of next day's activities and location
Day Two: On-Site Reviews 3hrs
- On-site regulatory compliance inspection
- Inspect medical or retail cultivation center
- Review session with recap, questions and answers
- Review of inspection procedures and best practices
Custom Course Offering
- Includes course material, instructor and all sections covered in Day One: Classroom Instruction
- *Special pricing available per seat for government agencies: state, county, city and policing organizations
|Two-day, 8-hour Operations & Compliance Training Course (one class per month)||$1,500 per seat (Denver)|
|One-day, 6-hour Training Course (minimum two attendees)||$1,250 per seat (Denver)|
|Training Outside of Colorado||$2,000 per day + expenses|
|On-line Operations & Compliance Training||Coming Soon|
|Attend an Upcoming Training Course||
|Jan 24-25 Operations & Compliance Training Course - Denver||Add to Cart|
|Feb 7-8th, 2018 Operations & Compliance Training Course - Denver||Add to Cart|
By leveraging Adherence's cloud-based Enterprise Compliance Platform and SCORE Application, MGO now has access to a tool with the most up-to-date compliance regulations and requirements for California. Adherence has a robust solution that accounts for the complexity of the California market – including regulations at the state, county and city levels.
Partner, MGO CPA & Advisors
The integration of a sophisticated software solution like Adherence's and the complex regulatory regime of the industry is a perfect pairing, and we are thrilled to be working closely with such an important and competent industry player.
Principal/Partner, Offit Kurman - Attorneys At Law
SCORE App allows our company to effectively automate regulatory and financial compliance on all of our operational licenses. We can routinely and efficiently evaluate our 15 licenses and immediately focus on any non-compliance items. Adherence’s software is a natural fit for our evolving business.
CEO, Owner of 15 Operational Licenses in Colorado
Adherence has supported KannaReno since our inception. The Nevada State regulators routinely visit our facilities and conduct tours. Adherence has been instrumental in ensuring we’re compliant and protecting our investment.
Partner, MGO CPA & Advisors
The Compliance Training course from Adherence has been an excellent resource for the practice of our CPA & Advisory Service firm. The two-day, 10-hour course covered all relevant compliance topics and included in-person facility assessments. I highly recommend Adherence's hands-on training course for regulators and professionals who need an in-depth understanding of compliance requirements and monitoring programs.
Director, MGO CPA & Advisors